Re: [h-e-w] info reader broken

From: Dr Francis J. Wright
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] info reader broken
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:34:27 +0100

That's not *entirely* correct.  WoMan understands old-style Cygwin paths,
but I haven't updated it since Cygwin deprecated //c/ to represent c:/.
When I get around to fixing that I will convert via the mount table using
cygpath, as w32-symlinks now does (although its probably largely redundant
there).  But thanks for the reminder :-)

Francis