[h-e-w] jittery scrollbar

From: Veda Larson Palmer
Subject: [h-e-w] jittery scrollbar
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Emacs folks,

When I drag the scrollbar on my Windows Emacs, the buffer text jitters
up and down by several lines, making it difficult to read as I scroll
through a file.  This effect can be reproduced by scrolling through
the README file and is more noticeable toward the end of the file.

I am using:
GNU Emacs 21.2.1 from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/windows/emacs/21.2/emacs-21.2-fullbin-i386.tar.gz
Windows 2000 service pack 2

Is this a known bug?

Thanks,
-Veda

P.S. The README says to mail address@hidden
but this bounces with a "User unknown" error.