[h-e-w] Emacs 22.3.5 CVS compiled for NT

From: Victor Kirk
Subject: [h-e-w] Emacs 22.3.5 CVS compiled for NT
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 17:52:07 +0100

Hi,

When I've mentioned to a few people that I compiled a recent
cvs snapshot of emacs for NT they wanted a copy.

Anyway I've uploaded it to here if anyone is interested.

http://www.mooed.co.uk/software/emacs/emacs-22.3.5.tar.gz

Note this is not a release, but build from the CVS source.
I would not recommend that you replace your existing version
of emacs with this, until you've tested it at least.

Note that my bandwidth is not unlimited so it may disappear
suddenly.

Vic
--
This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use by the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is