[h-e-w] NTEmacs: Changing mode line color based on line separator

From: Longmire, Ernie
Subject: [h-e-w] NTEmacs: Changing mode line color based on line separator
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:29:28 -0700

I'm sure there's a way to do this, but I haven't got enough experience to
know how: I'd like to change the mode-line face when a buffer is using
something other than the newline as a line separator.  Have it go
white-on-red when I'm in a DOS-format file, for example.  How would I
implement this?

--
Ernie Longmire
Charles Schwab & Co.

WARNING: All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Charles
Schwab & Co.,  Inc. corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and
review by someone other than the recipient.