Re: [h-e-w] compile problem with epop3mail.el on WinXP

From: Dr Francis J. Wright
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] compile problem with epop3mail.el on WinXP
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 13:51:30 -0000

From: "Franklin Lee" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 1:19 AM

> BTW, to whom should I send the latest epop3mail package for inclusion
> in the latest FAQ?

If you're willing to assign copyright in it to the FSF then I suggest you
offer it for distribution with Emacs.  See the Emacs manual section on
reporting bugs for details.  It seems to me (although I don't use it) that
this package is sufficiently useful that it merits inclusion, and there's
clearly interest among users.

Failing that, assuming you don't have write access to a server, the Emacs
Wiki might be a good place to make your code available; see

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ElispArea
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CategoryMail

Then you could send a link to Steve Kemp, FAQ Maintainer
<address@hidden>

Francis