RE: [h-e-w] Remove line-wrapping

From: Victor Kirk
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Remove line-wrapping
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:07:00 -0000

> I´m currently searching for a line (or several lines) of code to add to my
> .emacs that will remove the line-wrapping. I tried to turn on the hscroll
> mode but that didn´t seem to make any difference.

I got this from either a previous posting here on the emacs newsgroup

(defun toggle-line-wrap ()
  "Toggles the line-wrap."
  (interactive)
  (setq truncate-lines (setq truncate-partial-width-windows (not

truncate-lines)))
  (recenter (- (count-lines (window-start) (point))
               (if (bolp) 0 1)))
  )

If anyone recognises their code please let me know as I like to
give credit in my .emacs file

Vic
--
This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use by the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is