Re: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs and JSP

From: Daniel Hegyi
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs and JSP
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 15:41:33 +0000

Check out jsp-html-helper-mode.el -- JSP add-on for html-helper-mode.el written by Ben Tindale.

https://sourceforge.net/snippet/download.php?type=snippet&id=100284

Daniel

From: Galen Boyer <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs and JSP
Date: 04 Dec 2002 07:24:05 -0500

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, address@hidden wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> Does anyone know anything about any progress on the subject
> above? As it is right now I´m only using the html-helper-mode
> but it doesn´t quite do the trick.

multi-mode will handle this very nicely.  Install it and then
look at the mmm-samples.el file.  This has the .emacs entries for
making them work together.

The idea will be that html-helper-mode will be the major mode,
but as your cursor moves into the java part, the JDEE will kick
in.

Very slick, and I notice no performance issues with the switching.
--
Galen Boyer