[h-e-w] error when starting NT emacs 21.2

From: Kristoffersen, Per
Subject: [h-e-w] error when starting NT emacs 21.2
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:19:55 -0800

Dear all,

I have downloaded the latest version of nt-emacs (version 21.2.1)
I have unpacked it and replaced my version 20.7 with the included files.
When I now start emacs I get the following error :

(<installDir>\bin\emacs.exe)
cond: Symbol's function definition is void: font-lock-make-faces

Any help ?

Thank you very much for any help.
Best regards and have a nice day where ever you are in the world.

Per Kristoffersen