[h-e-w] ange-ftp and passive ftp?

From: Bin Zhang
Subject: [h-e-w] ange-ftp and passive ftp?
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:47:35 +0000

I am using emacs from my wireless laptop via RoadRunner (Calbel TV). Ange-ftp stopped working after I installed wireless. WS-FTP works. Deos anyone know how to make ange-ftp work in passive mode (or the really question might be: where do I find a command line ftp client that support passive ftp)?

Thansk for your help!

Bin