Re: [h-e-w] Re: Selecting and setting a fixed width font.

From: Neil J Mackie
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Re: Selecting and setting a fixed width font.
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 20:08:41 -0000

Tbaks to all your responses to my question. I now have a selection of fixed
width fonts to choose from after having scoured the web sites posted. One of
the most popular fonts is Andale which at one time was given away free but
now all the links are dead.

I was lucky enough to find the font on my hard disk, saved from those days
and I'd like to offer it for a short period to anyone on the list who would
like it. To get it send an email to address@hidden with
    get andale32.exe
in the subject line. I will run the program that response to these emails
every few days for the next few weeks.

Having said that I'm currently using Onuava(see
http://home.bsu.edu/prn/monofont/onuava.html), not as pretty but it seems to
suit my current display settings.

Regards,
Neil (J Mackie).