RE: [h-e-w] GnuServ crashing?

From: Underwood, Jonathan
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] GnuServ crashing?
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:34:16 -0500

Sorry to add nothing more than a "me too" but i find gnuserv crashes
periodically, though not taking emacs with it, often when i click on a file
associated with gnuserv and i already have an emacs open. This is windows
2000, emacs 21.2. I figured it was because gnuserv is old and hacked and
kludgy :)

j.