[h-e-w] RE: Performance issues on running macros with Windows Emacs 21.2

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [h-e-w] RE: Performance issues on running macros with Windows Emacs 21.2
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:17:56 -0400

The short answer is "no" and I haven't noticed such a difference.  But I
have noticed that Flyspell slows macro playback down to a crawl.

Do you experience the poor performance even in Fundamental Mode?

Also, within the past several weeks there was a discussion about how to
make Emacs kill ring not alter the Windows clipboard.

HTH