[h-e-w] Disabling gud mode in speedbar

From: Paul Whitfield
Subject: [h-e-w] Disabling gud mode in speedbar
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 13:53:13 +0800

Hi All,

I have a problem that when using gdb with gnu emacs debugging
and embedded client occasionally gdb gets upset when the
speedbar gud buffer tries to display a stack back trace.

I would like to disable the gud-mode inside the speedbar
but I can not see an obvious way to do this.

Does anyone know of a easy / nice way to achieve this?

Regards

Paul