Re: [h-e-w] I found a way to list the c:/ directory

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] I found a way to list the c:/ directory
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:46:19 -0400

Francis,

Thank you for the background information on the permissions
listings. I thought the NT file permissions were more like unix than
they actually are. With this in mind, the inconsistency doesn't seem
as important anymore.

As for listing the root partition error, your defadvice code works
like a charm! I'm back to using ls-lisp :)

 - Chris

--