RE: [h-e-w] Help with defadvice

From: Ben Key
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Help with defadvice
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:08:35 -0400

Andy Ling wrote

> Wouldn't it be easier to put a comment in your project file of the form :-
>
> # Local variables:
> #  compile-command: "my_compile_command"
> # End:
>
> Where this can be within whatever type of comment markers your
> project file uses

I like to be able to use my compile command logic when any source file
within my project is open.  I prefer to not have to open the project file
itself in order to compile.

If I used this technique, I would have to modify all the source files in all
of my projects.  This would require me modify thousands of files.  That
would be too great a headache.