RE: [h-e-w] Help with defadvice

From: Gallucci, David
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Help with defadvice
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:02:01 -0400

Here's something we use. It is a batch for the .Net version ( 7.1 actually ).
Not a makefile, but then again you don't have to regen makefiles either. You
can do a setq compile-command like so:

(setq compile-command "d:/myprojects/solutions/buildsolution.bat")

You can modify to suit your needs.

Hope this helps,

Dave Gallucci

---------------------

ECHO OFF

REM Get name of solution from current directory. There should be only one!
FOR /f "DELIMS==" %%a in ('DIR /b/a *.sln') DO SET ROOTNAME=%%~na

REM Derive variables based on root name
SET BUILDLOG=%ROOTNAME%.log
SET SOLUTION=%ROOTNAME%.sln
DEL %BUILDLOG%

CLS
ECHO.
ECHO.***************************************************************************
ECHO.
ECHO        Building Project(s) Based on %SOLUTION% Solution File.
ECHO        Results will be written to %BUILDLOG%
ECHO.
ECHO.***************************************************************************

CALL "%VS71COMNTOOLS%vsvars32.bat" >nul
ECHO OFF
ECHO.
ECHO        Build in progress. Please wait...
ECHO.
ECHO.
devenv %SOLUTION% /rebuild "Release" /out %BUILDLOG%
CLS
ECHO.
ECHO        Build complete. See %BUILDLOG% for results.
ECHO.
ECHO.
PAUSE