Re: [h-e-w] OT: running compile command in specific directory

From: Ken Goldman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] OT: running compile command in specific directory
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:51:25 -0400

I've used two solutions:

1 - When you M-x compile, you are prompted to alter the command.
Change it to "cd /u/michael/bin ; make all".  You only have to type it
once, as M-x compile keeps the history.

2 - Have the compile output go to a separate frame, and do the M-x
compile in that frame.

--
Ken Goldman   address@hidden   914-784-7646