[h-e-w] PS printing with font size information

From: zhang weifeng
Subject: [h-e-w] PS printing with font size information
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 07:27:29 -0700 (PDT)

help-emacs-windowsHi, guys,

        I use 'ps-print-buffer-with-faces' to print my
documents.
        One annoying problem is that the font size
information are lost in the printed paper.

    I mean, the font size are all the same even if
some of text are of size 10, and other text are of
font size 9, for example. No problem with other text
attributes, such as italic, underline,etc.

        Anybody know the tricks behind?

    I am using NT emacs 21.3 under windows 2000.

Best regards
Zhang Weifeng