[h-e-w] Eek! My well considered Group buffer ordreing is gone!

From: Michael R . Wolf
Subject: [h-e-w] Eek! My well considered Group buffer ordreing is gone!
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 01:16:45 -0800

I've spent a long time polishing the order of my lists in the *Group*
buffer. I don't know what reordered them, but I now find out that
there's a whole bunch of sort commands. Is there a "base" order that's
preserved when I do a C-k then C-y? If not, can there be so that I can
arrange my important groups to be near the top of the list?

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!