Re: [h-e-w] spam problem, moderation [sic] enabled, members only

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] spam problem, moderation [sic] enabled, members only
Date: 29 Dec 2003 19:49:14 -0600

On Monday, December 29, "Michael R. Wolf"
<address@hidden> wrote a rant the main point of
which would seem to be:
>Adding more impedance in this way would certainly cut me off
>even more when I need help the most.

I hope others have not missed the fact mentioned in my
message with subject "members only" that the list is
no longer being moderated, a fact which seems to me to
render Michael's rant moot (even though his subject
would seem to indicate that he had seen that message).

Michael's moot dissent is the only dissent I have seen
so far, and a number of folks have contacted me
privately to lend support and/or to suggest
explicitly-allowed posters from outside the list.

Regards,
  David V.