RE: [h-e-w] Custom Major Mode!

From: Praveen Kumar R - CTD, Chennai.
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Custom Major Mode!
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:38:09 +0530

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Rumney [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 7:28 PM
To: Praveen Kumar R - CTD, Chennai.
Cc: Emacs NT Help (E-mail)

This mailing list is for GNU Emacs, so any advice we have to offer might not work on XEmacs.

On GNU Emacs, we would add the file extension to `auto-mode-alist', but you might be better asking on Usenet newsgroup comp.emacs.xemacs if this is the right way to do it on XEmacs.

Hi Jason,

Thank you and I am sorry for the ignorance. I thought that Emacs and XEmacs are one and the same. After seeing your mail, I gone through the Web and found the difference between those two. I want to use GNU Emacs NT rather than XEmacs. Where can I found the Win32 binaries of the latest version (21.3)? I can't find binaries in the official GNU FTP site (http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/windows/emacs/21.3/ ).

Thanks and Regards,
Praveen.

Praveen Kumar R,
Member Technical Staff,
Networking Technologies Center,
Core Technologies Division,
HCL Technologies LTD.
Phone: +91-442-372-8366 x1348
Mobile: +91-984-100-2986
E-mail: address@hidden

The best accelerator available for a Mac is one that causes it to go at 9.8 m/s2

Disclaimer:
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.