Re: [h-e-w] difficulty obtaining ntemacs

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] difficulty obtaining ntemacs
Date: 26 Jan 2004 19:37:28 -0600

On Monday, January 26, "Jason Rumney" <address@hidden> announced:
>Binaries should be back at ftp.gnu.org later today (or maybe tomorrow
>for those of you on US time). They will be moving to
>/gnu/emacs/windows, but the sysadmins will be putting links in place
>to ensure old links from the FAQ etc still work.

Jason's message seems to imply that there has been no
21.3 binary for Windows at gnu.org.  Lest this cause
confusion, I want to repeat that it has been here:

    ftp://aeneas.mit.edu/pub/gnu/windows/emacs/21.3/

(and still is as I write)

The significance I take from Jason's message is that
they are moving the win32 binaries for emacs to the
place in the ftp directory hierarchy where I was
looking for them in the first place.  Logic prevails.  ;-)

Regards,
  David V.