[h-e-w] html-helper-mode problems!

From: Max Mazza
Subject: [h-e-w] html-helper-mode problems!
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:09:34 +0200

Hi
my hd crashed some weeks ago and now i'm reinstalling my perating system and ntemacs, but my html-helper files gives me some errors! in emacs21.3 causes a total crash when I try to load any simple .html file, in emacs 20.7 gives me the following when I start emacs:

Error in init file: Symbol's function definition is void: add-minor-mode

the same if I try to byte-compile this file!

what's wrong? What are the latest stable releases for the html-helper-mode.el files and all it's dependencies? Is the 21.3 release of ntemacs stable? or I must do a rollback to the 20.7 one?
My .emacs file is still unchanged by 1 year :((((((
Thanks in advance........