[h-e-w] Re: Emacs w32 faq maintainer - 3 persons interested

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Emacs w32 faq maintainer - 3 persons interested
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 01:44:40 +0200

"Lennart Borgman" <address@hidden> writes:

> 1) Answer the question if we believe there should still be an Emacs
> w32 FAQ.

Generally, I think we would prefer vital information to be in the
manual.  The FAQ should deal with things that have no room in the
manual.

> 3) Ask FSF to give the new maintainer(s) the necessary privileges to do the
> job.

Sending patches is always a good idea.  You can send them to
address@hidden (unless they are huge).  Somebody will commit
them, then.  Getting CVS write access should be no problem, either.  I
think Eli Zaretskii (address@hidden) can give you write access.

Alex.
--
.O.  http://www.emacswiki.org/alex/