Re: [h-e-w] Summary: Printing from Emacs

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Summary: Printing from Emacs
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:21:02 -0400

You probably had LPT1 mapped to that network printer.  That's how I'm
set up.  The DOS command for this is:

NET USE LPT1 \\hostname\printer

This would have resided in a batch file in the StartUp directory of your
previous OS installation.  A better place for the command would be in
your logon script.

Anyway, glad it's working for you!