RE: [h-e-w] Printing from Emacs

From: Dr Francis J. Wright
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Printing from Emacs
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:38:57 +0100

> From:
> address@hidden

Isn't it best to examine the value of the variable system-type?  I think
that on all flavours of Windows it gives the following:

-----

system-type's value is windows-nt

Documentation:
Value is symbol indicating type of operating system you are using.

-----

On Cygwin, I think it's value will be cygwin, etc.  The value is independent
of whether the -nw option is specified.

Francis