[h-e-w] RE: help-emacs-windows Digest, Vol 13, Issue 15

From: Geert Ribbers
Subject: [h-e-w] RE: help-emacs-windows Digest, Vol 13, Issue 15
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:59:50 +0200

Hi.

I didn't try C-q C-J, I did now, but it doesn't help.
I just can't get to the process.
Calling the process with (start-process or with (make-comint-in-buffer has
the same result.
Also sending (process-send-string <process> <answer-to-the-prompt>) doesn't
help.
Typing the same command in a windows-shell works perfectly, there is no
firewall issue here therefore.
The only things is that I can't reach the process as soon a I try to do it
in emacs.

BTW: I do have and use the svn-integration with emacs (vc-svn and psvn).
The point is: I'm trying to send commands like svn list and svn copy which
are not in any integration available as far as I know.

Regards, Geert Ribbers

Message: 1