RE: [h-e-w] Images in CVS build

From: Richard M. Heiberger
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Images in CVS build
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 00:33:18 -0400

I now have  emacs-21.3.50.1-20040726 from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nqmacs/
working.

The NEWS file says PBM and XBM are read out of the box (and they are).
I need to read XPM and JPG.  It is not obvious how.  The NEWS file says
"For additional information, see nt/INSTALL.", but there is no such file
in the emacs-21.3.50.1 tree.

For the moment I converted the XPM files to PPM (PBM) and they appear in
an emacs buffer when I find-file them.  They do not appear in the toolbar.

Can someone suggest my next step?

Thanks
Rich