[h-e-w] (no subject)

From: Rongliang Liu
Subject: [h-e-w] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:19:24 -0400

Hello,

I want to use preview-latex package in tex so I downloaded the development version of emacs and builded it with Mingw in Windows XP. After emacs installation, I installed auctex, then preview-latex. When I open a latex file, the preview item appears in the menu, but when I choose preview document, there is a error message “’png not supported”. Can you tell me how can build the png and other image support such gif, xpm, jpeg, tiff, etc into emacs? Thank you very much.

Rongliang Liu