[h-e-w] Edit emacs-wiki created Wiki on PDA?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [h-e-w] Edit emacs-wiki created Wiki on PDA?
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:20:28 -0400

I'm a big fan of the emacs-wiki.el software from John Wiegley and Alex Schroeder. (I'm using verion 2.33.) I use it as a kind of personal information manager, keeping track of ideas I have, stuff I'm working on, "to do" lists, contacts, etc. I've got my browser's home page set to my Wiki Welcome page, so I can hit the ground running. Using Plucker, I can even keep a copy of the Wiki on my PDA (Sony Clie), so I can read it anywhere.

The only thing I *can't* do is edit the Wiki directly on the PDA. I have to go back to a desktop machine, edit in emacs, re-publish, re-plucker and then hot synch to update the PDA.

Is there any way to maintain a Wiki in both emacs and still be able to edit on the PDA? I've been trying Dog Melon's Notes Studio software, which has both PC and PDA version that can synch, but it's editing is so limited compared with emacs.

Anyone found a solution to this?

Thanks,

-pd

--