Re: [h-e-w] Edit emacs-wiki created Wiki on PDA?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Edit emacs-wiki created Wiki on PDA?
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:28:55 -0400

Thanks for the link. That is interesting, but it only discusses Windows CE and Linux PDAs (Zaurus). Nothing about PalmOS.

Thanks,

-pd

Lennart Borgman wrote:

Don't know if it is helpfull, but there is a page about Emacs and PDA:s
where EmacsWikiMode also is mentioned:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/Emacs_and_EmacsWikiMode_on_PDAs

- Lennart

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Davis" <address@hidden>