[h-e-w] Re: Images in CVS build

From: CHENG Gao
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Images in CVS build
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:06:02 +0800

In fact it's not hard to build CVS Emacs under Windows with full image
support using MinGW. I have done it successfully.

My build supports png/gif/tiff/jpg/xpm/xbm/pdm/.

I ever uses builds from crasseux.com & nqmacs.sf.net. At last I realized
that they dont have full support and upgrade very slow.

Building steps as described in crasseux.com is not complete and correct
enough. If you follow it, I dont think you can have a successful build.

I have written a detailed tutorial and put in on my personal
blog. Unfortunately it's in Chinese. It's at
http://www.eqiao.com/index.php?p=89 . I just dont have time to translate
it into English though I do intend to do so.

--
德不孤,必有邻
         -- 《论语-里仁》