RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance

From: Windhorn, Allen, E. [LS/MKT]
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:55:59 -0400

Matthew,

Excellent!  What about the bug that afflicts my machine (Windows 2000), so that when I "start" a text file, it brings up a new copy of Emacs, which then complains that it wasn't given a proper file?  (The mailslot version works.)  Or is this the same as one you mentioned?

Thanks,
Allen
--
Allen Windhorn, P.E. (MN), Sr. Principal Engineer
Kato Engineering  (507) 345-2782  FAX (507) 345-2805