[h-e-w] Xemacs 21.4.13

From: Paul Kraus
Subject: [h-e-w] Xemacs 21.4.13
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:46:26 -0400

I have a unix app that dumps out text files with windows end of line characters.

When I open these files on xemacs running on my xp pro workstation  they are always double spaced.

Any file I save in xemacs opens all screwed up if its opened in emacs later.

I thought xemacs could determine what format the file was in and display it correctly and save it with the same formatting that it was opened with?

Am I missing something?