Re: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 20:10:21 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guy Gascoigne - Piggford" <address@hidden>

: Is any of the behavior that I describe different on Win98?  As far as I
: can see so far everything is working exactly as expected, and the only
: change coming out of this part of the discussion so far would be some
: way to optionally negate the -q, I've seen -w (for wait) mentioned, and
: that seems like a good idea.
:
: Did I miss anything?

Maybe that on NT4 SP6 the command line args for a drop target are not used.
I don't know for other windows versions. (But XP seems to take the args.)

- Lennart