RE: [h-e-w] Suggestion of a good font standard font to use

From: Mason, Michael M
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Suggestion of a good font standard font to use
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:49:11 -0000

> I would like to change the default font, but I'm not sure to what?
>
> Does anyone have a good idea about a particular font which is easy
> to read and does not strain the eyes?

I like Andale Mono, which is a free Microsoft font.  You can't download it
from Microsoft any more, but I think you can get it from SourceForge or I
could e-mail you a copy.  It's freely distributable as long as it's supplied
as the original self-installing EXE accompanied by a copy of the EULA.

--
Michael