Re: [h-e-w] Fixing path for gdb (gud) in NTEmacs

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Fixing path for gdb (gud) in NTEmacs
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:44:00 +0100

Luetzeler Michael escribe:
> Is there any "other" GUI frontend to gdb (I have to use an aquard version of
> gdb supplied by Symbian for on-target debugging -- can't switch to current
> cygwin gdb.)

What do you mean by ``aquard''? Looks like english is not your
language, and it's not mine, either!

Why can't you use Cygwin gdb? Looks like part of your setup expects
UNIX paths, part of your setup expects Windows paths, and there is
kind of pathname expansion somewhere. Can you give us more details
about your setup (shell you're using, if any)?

If running Cygwin, have a look at cygstart and cygpath command line
utils.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres    Oberthur Card Systems
Technical Support           C/ Manuel Tovar, 16, 1ยช pta., Oficina dcha.