[h-e-w] How to get ediff working on win XP

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: [h-e-w] How to get ediff working on win XP
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:21:00 -0600

Details:
I have the UWIN tools installed and using the customize buffer for
ediff I have inserted the paths to diff diff3 and cmp in the places
where it looked like a path was required.

The UWIN tools provide the Korn shell ksh93, so I've set the ediff
shell variable to point at it:  C:/UWIN/usr/bin/ksh

It starts to work but when the files are loaded it fails like this:

call-interactively: Quit
Reading file c:/deskjunk/chub_InstProgs.txt ...
Reading file c:/deskjunk/chub2_InstProgs.txt ...
ediff-setup: Symbol's function definition is void: ediff-setup-diff-regions
call-interactively: Quit