[h-e-w] Emacs-21.3, Macaulay2-0.9.2 packaged in Microsoft Installer (.ms

From: Rex Dieter
Subject: [h-e-w] Emacs-21.3, Macaulay2-0.9.2 packaged in Microsoft Installer (.msi) format
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:40:23 -0600

After having not found either Emacs or Macaulay2 packaged in Microsoft Installer (.msi) format already(*), I took the task of doing it myself. The fruits of my labors are available for public consumption from:
http://www.math.unl.edu/~rdieter/Software/Windows/Macaulay2/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback.

(*) If there are existing plans-for and/or packages available, please let me know. There's no point in duplicating effort.

--
Rex A. Dieter                   address@hidden
Computer System Administrator   http://www.math.unl.edu/~rdieter/