[h-e-w] Speedbar font

From: Heffer, Simon
Subject: [h-e-w] Speedbar font
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:34:40 +0100

I'm using set-default-font in my .emacs to set my default font but the
speedbar still uses the old one. I've tried using the registry
Emacs.Font method but when I do this I get a lot of artefacts - a
rectangle - mainly when moving the cursor left. This happens
regardless of the font used. There doesn't seem to be a specific
function for this.

Any ideas?

Ta,
Simon

Emacs 21.3.1
Windows 2000 pro

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.