[h-e-w] latest prebuilt Emacs for Win

From: Fletcher Blanchard
Subject: [h-e-w] latest prebuilt Emacs for Win
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:25:51 -0400

I have been using a copy of Emacs 20.7 which I obtained from a friend. I'd like to update to ver. 21.4a.tar.gz which looks like the latest version. With limited programming skills, I'm hesitant to follow the 'build' procedures found in 'Learning GNU Emacs" 3rd. edition and would like to know if there is a recent prebuilt Emacs for Windows.

My system is Win XP Pro on a 2G machine. Thanks.