[h-e-w] CD Burner software on Level 2?

From: Peter Milliken
Subject: [h-e-w] CD Burner software on Level 2?
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 14:23:00 +1000

Hi HelpDesk,

The computer with the CD Burner on Level 2 appears to have been replaced -
it is now Alkimos. It appears to have a CD burner drive installed but I
can't see any burner software when I log onto it? I see the HP Scanner
software but no CD burner software.

Could you please make the software accessible on that computer?

Thanks
Peter

Peter Milliken
Software Engineer
ResMed
Phone: +61 2 9886-5059
Fax:   +61 2 9878-5564

Warning:  Copyright ResMed.  Where the contents of this email and/or attachment
includes materials prepared by ResMed, the use of those
materials is subject exclusively to the conditions of engagement between ResMed
and the intended recipient.

This communication is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.
By the use of email over the Internet or other communication systems, ResMed is
not waiving either confidentiality of, or legal
privilege in,the content of the email and of any attachments.
If the recipient of this message is not the intended addressee, please call
ResMed immediately on  +61 2 9886 5000 Sydney, Australia.