[h-e-w] Re: please help

From: Olive
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: please help
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 15:08:58 +0200

Darren Croton wrote:
Sorry for the mass email, but i am desperate and get no response from address@hidden to the below email i sent a month ago. I'm posting it here in the hope that one of the "powers that be" can remove me from this list!

Thanks,
Darren

Hi.

Can you please remove me from this list! My email address is address@hidden

I have tried the web interface at http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/help-gnu-emacs

but with no luck. I get the message that a conformation email has been sent but dont receive one. My cookies are set. I have tried on firefox, mozilla, and Konqueror.

I would be happy for you to do this manually.

Thanks,
Darren