[h-e-w] Getting proxy information - testers needed

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: [h-e-w] Getting proxy information - testers needed
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:43:06 +0200

I am trying to fetch proxy information automatically into Emacs on Windows. I have therefore written a small program which displays this info. However I do not have very many proxy settings to test with and I wonder if you can help me.

To do that download get-proxy5.c here:

   http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/more/get-proxy5.c

Then compile it with MinGW like this:

   gcc get-proxy5.c -lwininet -o get-proxy5.exe

Or, if you are brave just down load the exe file instead.

Then just run the program and show me the output. If you happen to have a RAS connection to try the --ras=RASNAME switch too please.

Kind regards,
Lennart