Re: [h-e-w] File type association defaults

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] File type association defaults
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 01:56:51 +0200

Kelly O'Hara wrote:

Eli helped to clarify that I wasn't on a forum dedicated to the tool I
was using, so I must apologize if my response seemed a little
heavy-handed.

I have been trying out the "EmacsW32" tool as provided through
http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html and originally found on the
EmacsWiki page http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/EmacsW32.html .

Since the main page for EmacsW32 listed this mailing list for support
for the tool, I falsely assumed it was a forum for discussions on
EmacsW32 alone and not the general Emacs for Windows help forum.

Sorry again to all on this list.

- Kelly
Thanks to Kelly for pointing out the error in some file assocations in EmacsW32 and for making me aware of the unclear formulating on the web page. I have corrected EmacsW32 and added a comment to the web page.