[h-e-w] not urgent: change frame size by function

From: Heinz Tuechler
Subject: [h-e-w] not urgent: change frame size by function
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:37:13 +0100

Hi All,

not being an expert of Emacs, I could not find a way to change the size of
an existing frame by a function.
I know to set the initial size by initial-frame-alist. Is there a similar
function to change an existing frame?
I would like to enlage the frame, in case I run R from within Emacs. At the
moment, I do this by creating a new frame, but may be, there is a better
method.
Hints, where to find information are welcome.

Thanks,

Heinz Tüchler

GNU Emacs 21.3.1 (i386-mingw-windows98.22222) of 2004-03-10 on NYAUMO