Re: [h-e-w] EmacsW32, gnuserv, pathes in .emacs

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] EmacsW32, gnuserv, pathes in .emacs
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:03:55 +0200

Phil Betts wrote:
Lennart Borgman wrote on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 4:26 PM:
Use the variable `gnuserv-reuse-frame' instead. It can be customized.

If you're lucky!  To save anyone else from a fruitless search, this
variable is *not* in the gnuserv.el in the package linked to by the gnu site, although it is in the beta package from the same site: http://www.wyrdrune.com/Files/gnuserve_beta.zip I assume this version is included in EmacsW32.
Yes, we did some changes. It shouild be the same gnuserve package there as in EmacsW32, but actually I have not send my latest small changes to Guy, the owner of that site. They only included a new option the gnuserv-reuse-frame.