Re: [h-e-w] new user keybindings

From: Guy Gascoigne - Piggford
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] new user keybindings
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:48:48 -0700

Well since I use CUA bindings in other things, I've got really used to
knowing that if I have something highlighted then C-x will cut it.  I
guess in my case I've really just got used to not doing it, and in all
honesty I think that I went through a similar phase as well.

Guy

--
Guy Gascoigne-Piggford
www.wyrdrune.com