[h-e-w] easy install of auctex with emacsw32

From: Ryan Krauss
Subject: [h-e-w] easy install of auctex with emacsw32
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 10:53:00 -0600

Is there an easy way to install auctex with emacsw32?  I just
installed the latest emacsw32 using
Emacs-22-CvsP070118-EmacsW32-1.37.exe and like it quite a bit so far.
I now need to add auctex and don't have mingw on this computer.  Can I
magically install auctex without having to install mingw?  If I
install mingw, do I have to use its command window to install auctex
(i.e. with configure and make)?  I did a google site search of the
emacsw32 site for auctex and found a file called install.el that seems
like it might do what I want, but I don't know how to use it.  It
mentions something about being accessible through custom, but I don't
see a custom menu entry to install third party packages.

I have installed auctex using mingw before and can do that if I have
to, I would just prefer not to if I can avoid it.

Thanks,

Ryan