Re: [h-e-w] no C-spc

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] no C-spc
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 01:01:36 +0100

Thanks for testing. However I have no idea what is wrong then. It would be good if you could continue testing with the unpatched version (from 2007-01-20 currently).

If that does not work then please submit a bug report. (From the menus: Help - Submit Bug Report...)

If it works then I would be glad if you to tested the latest patched version. I have no reason to believe that it should be better, but perhaps something has changed that I am not aware of.

Ryan Krauss wrote:
Yes, I still have the promble with uppercase Q as well (emacs -Q at
cmd.exe prompt).

On 1/22/07, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <address@hidden> wrote:
With emacs -Q too? Uppercase Q.